Kelby's newest cousin finally wanted to meet us! Brynnlie Paige was born yesterday evening!
She was 7 lbs 9oz and 20.5" long. (1.5" longer than Kelby. She is going to have to teach him how to grow tall!!) Everyone is healthy and doing well!
She kept one eye on me the entire time I was holding her. Hopefully that was a sign of how much she already loves me! :)
She was 7 lbs 9oz and 20.5" long. (1.5" longer than Kelby. She is going to have to teach him how to grow tall!!) Everyone is healthy and doing well!
She kept one eye on me the entire time I was holding her. Hopefully that was a sign of how much she already loves me! :)
Kelby was the world's best son yesterday and hung out at the hospital with mom, Grandma and Grandpa for 7 hours! But, I think we already knew he was that perfect!! (And, luckily he's not old enough to read this, so it can't go to his head yet!) :)
Yay! Congrats to the new parents - what a blessing!! (I was going to call you tomorrow to ask if she had arrived yet!)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I especially like the third photo, when she's flipping you off ;-)
ReplyDelete