Monday, October 11, 2010

Tchuss, Onkel Ove!

Today we had to bid farewell to Onkel Ove.








After lunch at Red Robin and dropping Ove at the airport, Kelby took his first family walk.





















Then Grammy and I gave Mom some much-needed bonding time with just her and her son, and we went shopping. At Ikea I found the most awesome play mat including roads, mountains, a circus, and even a greenhouse! We then went to Toys R Us to get some cars.

When we got home, MacGyver and I played with the cars, since Kelby is still too small :-)
























Here's the first Arnold family photo:

4 comments:

  1. Ok too cute- I think James got a model
    airplane when he was born, hmmmm never
    flew it though it crashed before he was
    old enough to fly it ?!

    Very nice family portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family photo! Kelby looks very happy in the moby wrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris.... You haven't changed a bit. Your little boy is one of the cutest little guys I've seen. Congratulations again! Can't believe Ove came all the way from Germany. What a great friend. Be sure to let us know when you are in Green Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little stories that go with your photos of all of you.What a beautiful family! Mary Meehl

    ReplyDelete