Thursday, October 14, 2010

Merry Early Christmas

Grammy Carrie was super excited today when the FedEx man brought Kelby's early Christmas present - a swing! Today was her last full day with us, so she wanted to put it together and see how he liked it!

He loved it!
MacGyver enjoyed being with Kelby all day - he even licked his foot this morning when Kelby and I were looking for some clothes to wear! Here, MacGyver is enjoying some tummy and floor time with Kelby - lots of sniffing took place. I'm trying to figure out how to train him to smell a poopy diaper...
MacGyver is also enjoying all of Kelby's soft blankets and found the teddy bear Uncle Ove left to be a perfect pillow to go with the blankets!
Last night was Kelby's first night in his bassinet. MacGyver alerted us that there was someone in there, and, once Chris showed him it was Kelby, he spent the rest of the night at the foot of the bed keeping and eye on him. I see a good friendship forming here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment