Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nona and Me

Nona recently had her hip replaced and we've been going to visit to help her out. Kelby really really loves his Nona! He helps her walk with her walker, but doesn't push it too hard or fast, he plays nicely in the living room, doesn't cry or scream (he even willingly went inside when Nona said she was ready to go in - that never happens at home!!), lets mommy help clean (he nicely flushes the toilets after I wash them and really likes helping wash the floors with a rag!), and doesn't mind when I cook for Nona....he's an angel! :D

We took Nona outside today to enjoy the weather. He showed off his soccer skills and then had to sit in the chair next to her for a little rest...so cute!

 It was so funny...it's like he noticed she had the walker in front of her, so he got up, moved it all around so it could be situated in front of this chair, crawled underneath and sat in the chair. I guess he wanted a turn of having the walker in front of him!

1 comment: