The first day Kelby was scared of the train. The next day he was a little intrigued. The day after that he at least wanted to sit with Chris. By the 4th day, he was carrying the remote to anyone around to turn on the train! He even found the little button on the top of the train that you have to press to activate it and would push it after you had the remote. Train is being shipped home - I know Chris is eagerly awaiting its arrival. Kelby probably is too, he just doesn't know it! :D
I love this video. One of my favorite parts is the Kelby keeps turning the speed up all the way and Chris keeps turning it down!
I asked Chris if I could drive the train....I was told I needed proper training...here it is...
(The funniest part of it all is I derailed the train the first time I drove it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment