Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, My Baby Boy!

Can you believe one year ago, our baby boy was this small, precious, and perfect?

Now he's walking, babbling, inhaling food, and still the cutest, most perfect thing you've ever seen!
We had a birthday lunch with Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma Dorothy, Auntie Mel and Cousin Brynnlie.

Grandma made the cutest cookies!
Which Kelby INHALED! (And got 2 of!!)


Great Grandma gave him a new book - in the best packaging yet! A bag! He figured out how to open that one!


Grandma and Grandpa got him some new jammies and 2 new outfits. (Mom had to finish opening the gifts for him! :D)


Kelby also got a birthday dessert after dinner.
(Please pardon my singing. I know I'm horrible and unfortunately I'm holding the camera, so you really get a good listen!)


I found one small piece on his leg. Otherwise, he ate the whole thing!

1 comment: